Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Author (s) should affirm that the material has not published previously. It has not been submitted and it is not under consideration by any other journal. IFRD will be the holder of copyright of published articles and we prefer authors to assign copyright to IFRD. Copyright assignment has the advantage for the needs of the scholars. Since there is a need to keep record of the scholarly work, which has been edited, peer-reviewed and accepted in a journal, which confers a recognized, legitimate status on an article. For these reasons, we need these rights to assure the scholars and readers that they are using the genuine research work. At the same time author (s) need to execute a publication permission agreement to assume the responsibility of the submitted content and any omissions and errors therein. Editorial team at IFRD solely edits and formats manuscripts to bring uniformity and standardization in published material.